Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pikom Digital Lifestyle Expo 2011 @ KLCC

Pikom Digital Lifestyle Expo 2011 @ KLCC

Out of a sudden, I remembered about this Pikom Digital Lifestyle Expo 2011 
being held in KLCC whereby I will have to attend this event to get some cartridges
for Zoe's HP printer. :)

It's so incidental that I found out that Lotus is going to KLCC too, for this event.
(She's attending this due to her job task.) And then, we went there together by her car.
The whole trip was so great as we took part in the Pikom's DLE Treasure Hunt game
which entitle the participants to a free gift upon successful completion of stamp
collection. Since we will be walking around the halls, therefore I was interested to
participate as I will be having quite some time accompanying Lotus fulfilling her tasks.
Besides, we got the chance to walk around and learnt a lot of things such as
knowing a new product (not a digital product anyway) named Bano, which was
located in Hall 4. We did get a lot of free gifts too along the walkabout in the halls. ;)

Well, let me show you some pictures that I got for this event first before I continue
my stories of the day~

PIKOM DIGITAL LIFESTYLE EXPO 2011
*grand poster*


Entrance @ Hall 1 but we took about 15-20 mins time to enter


One of the Harven Norman logo captured for Treasure Hunt purpose


Grand Prize for Lucky Draw
which I had no interest on it =X


Bano venue @ 452

Angry Birds game =)
There are more photos to come soon. Well, just stay tune for more, if you are
interested. Hmm, one more thing to tell more. Haha. It's about Bano. This is the
powerful solution to clean and remove bacteria. The staff  demonstrated to me
with my necklace, ring and watch. COOL & AMAZING EFFECT~ Love this
product very much. I'm looking forward to better development of this Japanese
product in Malaysia. :)

31/07/2011 = PIKOM DLE 2011 = GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment