Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday 08/04/2011


Is still thinking about the timing to leave my current firm and concentrate on other things. But one thing is, I afraid I don’t have much savings or deposits to support some of my other needs. Conflict. Well, just let it be. I think it will resolve by itself.

Not long ago, I heard this from my mother: A woman complaint about RapidKL New Bus System Touch n’ Go Card. The issue was about the card system. The woman boarded up the bus somewhere in the middle of the whole route and she reached city centre. When she reached city centre (the last bus station), she touched the card reader using her card (as what the brochure told) when she was coming down from the bus. The system deducted the maximum fare in the card another time besides the fare that she had to pay.

Hmmm, I think it’s negligence by both parties. RapidKL should inform users not to touch the card reader again if they are going down at the last station, whereas the users should also understand the way the system works. It’s quite logical not to touch the card reader as you have to pay the maximum fare as you are heading towards the last station. In my opinion, the system is working in such a way that the system will straight away use up the credit deducted when users board up if the users are going to come down in the last zone or the last station. Well, let’s not guessing anymore. I have lodged a suggestion letter to RapidKL to ask about this issue. Hopefully they reply me fast and I will share it out when they replied me.

That’s all for now. See you guys. :D

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment