Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday 08/04/2011 (2)


After a few hours of consideration, I have a decision in my mind that is to resign during next week, as my boss has confirmed that the renovation will start next week. It’s either on Monday or Friday.

Just now during lunch, my colleague and I experienced something frustrating. I’m not so sure whether it’s frustrating to him, but to me, it’s for sure making me frustrate. We ordered our lunch earlier than others but at the end we were the last two to get our lovely lunch. ><

While thinking the time to resign, I have thought for while about my future career path. There are a few possible career paths that I will consider. They are: insurance claims adjuster/public adjuster, notary or forensic auditor. These few suit me the most besides music as I support fairness and justice.

Oh my gosh, I found a senior who is not respecting their juniors as well as love to act in front of other people. This is also one of the reasons for me to decide early resignation. I can’t stand faking with him anymore. NO MORE ACTING!! ARGHHHH! So, God, please allow me to escape from this bad situation. I’m not an actor for the time being. ><


.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment