Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday 29/04/2011


Today I have no any activities and so I followed family to office. I did not know that my mother is going to clinic for check-up and when I knew it, we were about to leave the house. If I were to know it, I would bring my computer out to office so that I wouldn’t be so bored. I slept in the office just to pass my time around there since 10 o’clock in the morning until 11.30 a.m.

Since it’s now only 2 p.m., there’s nothing much to blog about, but one thing to remember here is: I don’t feel like staying in my home anymore. I felt that I do not deserve any respect in this home. My bank statement was opened by my parents, my two younger sisters are not listening to me and else. Everytime I’m at home, there will be a quarrel for sure between my youngest sister and I. I’m so tired of this kind of life. I do not want a fight or what too, but what to do? She’s always against me. Even I tried to talk nicely to her; she would answer me in a bad mood kind.

I think that’s enough for today. I’d better go n sleep rather than facing her later when she comes back from school.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment