Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday 22/04/2011 to Thursday 28/04/2011

-WEEKLY DIARY-

Took such a long time to come back to Blogger. @@


Friday 22/04/2011

Seriously I had forgotten everything about these two days. Was it too bored to be told to others? Hmmm, I think so. :)


Saturday 23/04/2011

Seriously I had forgotten everything about these two days. Was it too bored to be told to others? Hmmm, I think so. :)

 
Sunday 24/04/2011

Today I made the decision to go to Zoe’s house to accompany her study suddenly. Within minutes, I had prepared myself to go out with my cousin to Kuala Lumpur. Haha! But I’ve forgotten to do one thing, that is: to “clear out the toxic” in myself.

I reached Zoe’s house around 9 a.m. and her house was full of people rushing for final year project. Cool! They stayed overnight together to complete it. *envy* Haha! Zoe spent me lunch today as I did not have enough cash with me that time. What a poor guy like me! LOL. XP

How did I accompany her? She studied at a side and I used her computer to play DOTA. Hahahaha! What a cool idea it was! That’s right. Then she did not have the chance to touch her computer at all when I was around.


Monday 25/04/2011

I can’t remember what I’ve done on this day. *finger-crossed* :P Gosh, but somehow I remember that I was quite happy when it was near to bed time. ^^ For the sake of Zoe. She sounded so cute that time. She thought I have forgotten the special day. Haha!!


Tuesday 26/04/2011

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself to get my IC renewed. To me, anything related to IC/passport, the process and the queue are quite terrible, but to my knowledge, the office was quite empty and not much people were there. I was not that sure about seventh floor, but sixth floor is totally amazing. The whole process did only take me about 15 minutes. Phew. They reflected a better impression to me this time.


Wednesday 27/04/2011

Another day at home without any activities. :(

Well, as usual, I followed my family to their office and I helped my aunt with company’s 2010 accounts. Hopefully by using my skills, I will be able to complete the whole set of accounts using MYOB for the first time. Haha.


Thursday 28/04/2011

Promised to Rebecca that I will be going to help her to pour the perfume into bottles as sample, I left my home at seven something. It was so smooth all the way to get to Damansara Utama (DU) at first. U88 bus driver suddenly stopped the bus nearby Jalan Utara and checked the bus for a couple of minutes and asked us to change to another bus that arrived not long after that. This sudden change of bus made me lost my mind temporarily and I paid twice for the journey. The total fare to reach DU should be less than or equal to RM3.00, but the total that I paid was RM4.50. *wth*

At the end of the day, we didn’t manage to pour any perfume nor do any work related to perfume. Instead, we completed the rushing pack of shirts for demo purposes. After everything has done, Rebecca sent the other worker back to her home and sent me to KL Sentral as she was also intended to go there to take her friend home too. We could reach there earlier as I chose the wrong highway to use (Sprint Highway; paying toll too). It was quite jammed using that way compared to using Duta as mentioned by her. Using Duta is also beneficial too as we do not need to pay for the toll. :)


.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment