Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday 11/04/2011

It’s Monday and everyone is in Monday blues mood. :) Why is it so moody to be back into work? I, myself, am also not willing to go to work actually. It is two weeks away from my final year studies, so I have started to think about it frequently. :P Actually, everyone is lacked with the enthusiastic in their life, so they are not motivated in their work. This is what I found from my experience.

How did I find it actually? Hmmm, this is a good question. I got a surprise from an external party. And when I got to know that, I was so alive (as I was quite lifeless doing accounting for the whole day). Haha, so bear that in mind. Keep yourself in good mood and you will not find Monday blues anymore in your life.

What’s the surprise then? This is a secret until the day after tomorrow. :) So, stay tuned about it.

About yesterday ceremony, we experienced a lot of things. We had two cars departing from my house, and the car that I was in went the wrong way when we were almost reached. By the time we went back to the right way, the jam had become heavier. My mother, one of my cousins and I then walked to the grave from the main road. >< We sweated like hell. Luckily there was not much to do as there were quite a number of us to handle everything. As my grandma didn’t follow us this year, I was worried that she will be bored when she’s alone at home, so I called Zoe to come to my house just to accompany her. Later on, I asked my uncle to send Zoe home since they were going somewhere nearby there, 1 Utama, to send my cousin (sister) to tuition. >.^

One thing sad was there are some people caught a bird and torturing it in the graveyard. I had recorded their action in a video, which I’m finding time to upload it to Youtube and Facebook.

Stay tuned for more updates from me. :D

.: JEFF :.

p/s: this is a delayed blog post due to the bad traffic online yesterday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment