Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday 12/04/2011


Today’s plan was quite smooth at first. I love the way it went. :) But too bad it messed up not long after we were about to carry on with our plan.

The Bright Side
The preparation of all the things that I needed in my plan was all the way so smooth and perfect. I applied half day leave today and left my workplace after I had lunch with my course mate & colleague. I took a bus and stopped at Chow Kit Monorail Station and took a monorail to Raja Chulan as Central Plaza is somewhere around Wisma Genting. After getting down from monorail I took a walk to Central Plaza under the big hot sun. Gosh. Why is it so hot? I found the building easily without any person’s help. :)

Around 2.15pm I got the concert tickets without any delay. Haha. *Yes, I’m still in time to meet with my dear.* I quickly went to Berjaya Time Square to search for any “bear bear” or Doraemon products. Of course, it’s for my dear. ^.^ Finally I found one Doraemon with the help of Joey, Chor Kuan. Thank you very much. *although the doll is a little bit dirty*

Zoe was quite excited and happy when she saw the doll as it’s her favourite cartoon doll.

Quite tired right now. Will be back with the rest tomorrow. See you guys. Good night.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment