Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday 18/04/2011


Out of a sudden, I was reminded by Steven to go Genting with him yesterday. Thus, I had to go with no choice or “plan B” for me. We went to Genting happily as I had treated this as my holiday plan. :)

Actually we had nothing to do in there. We just walked around and had meals to fulfill our hunger. Besides that, we were only staying in the hotel room to watch TV programs and I playing DOTA. What a funny day. The most special thing that we did was we watched a movie that night. We watched Chase Our Love, a Hong Kong film. :D Quite not interesting compared to other movies that I’d watched before. By the way, it’s a funny movie to be watched as there are some jokes and beautiful women to be seen. LOL.

After our movie, Steven was so keen on having dinner at Asquire Restaurant (大人餐厅) and we were searching for it like hell and we still did not successfully find it. At last, we ate Pizza Hut (AGAIN?!?!) as our dinner.

Speaking frankly, if I were to rank Genting Pizza Hut, I would rank it at 2 out of 10. They do not deserve to collect service charge at all as their services are not that satisfying. The plates and cutleries were not that clean as I expected more than that. I even found a plastic-rubber-like thing in our snack platter, which cost us about RM16.00. What kind of food were we eating that night? Was it healthy and consumable to be consumed?

Arghh.. What a “good experience” with Pizza Hut? Good night everyone. Hope so can forget what had happened today. :)

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment