Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday 17/04/2011

Sunday 17/04/2011

We started off our day with Roti Canai as our breakfast. Gosh, I found the best roti canai in my life. It’s so tasty. :)

Today’s plan is to go KLCC with my cousin and Zoe to buy some PC accessories as there was a PC Fair for three days. I reached there around 12pm and we walked around to search for printer cartridges, external hard disk and pendrives. My cousin wanted to buy external hard disk and Zoe wanted to buy the cartridges and pendrives for her friends.  She did also want to buy cartridge for herself too as her printer was running out of ink already.

Luckily she did buy something, or else it would end up I was the one buying things in PC Fair but I didn’t intend to at first. @@

Seriously looking for Sakae Sushi in KLCC, we ended up getting nothing as Sakae Sushi is no longer in that unit on that floor. >< Where can I find my Sakae Sushi? I wanna eat Sakae Sushi!!

After leaving KLCC, I suddenly remembered that I had promised Yi-Hua to install The Sims 2 for her, thus I quickly arranged for that. Luckily my aunt was going to reach home at 4 something.

Ahh, my time for these few days were that wonderful. Waiting for the next few weeks to be filled with colors. :)

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment