Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 09/04/2011 (2)

Just reached my lovely home not long ago and there are three people not in the house: my two sisters & my aunt. Gosh, my aunt said she will accompany me to Brem Mall to search for CDs, but she's not here yet while I have reached home. Fine, I can wait, but make sure she's gonna go Brem Mall today. Or should I make a call to check out where she is and as a reminder to her?

I called my cousin's phone for four times and I couldn't reach him at all. What the heck he has a phone? For showing off? Can he answer calls? Fine. It's 15mins before 9pm and I'm still waiting now.

Went to KLCC this afternoon and had a KFC lunch with my dear. KFC is a long-time banned lunch for its small size of burger and meal. I can't stand paying a price more expensive than McD and having a meal size smaller than McD. No way. I will not do such kind of stupid act. Thus, I made a combination of choice of food so that we can eat our lunch happily as Zoe wanted to eat chicken rather than fish. We ordered: Lunch Treat Set C with 7 Up, 3pcs chicken platter and one large Cheesy Wedges. Although it cost us around RM25.00, this is my best experience with KFC since my college life. :D

After our lunch, we went to her house in order to get my paycheck from Perfect Insights, a sole proprietor I think, as my part time pay was passed to Zoe. Just after she handed the check to me, she turned to the toilet and started washing her clothes. Speaking frankly, whenever I wash clothes, I will salute all the women in the world who wash clothes and do all the house chores regardless with or without the help of others. I think it's their nature, motherhood nature, who make them a perfect house chores doer. I helped her to rinse off all the clothes that she washed, but when she checked my work done, it's not so perfect. Plenty more of water still dripped out when she rinsed another time in front of me. I was too ashamed of myself until I knocked my head on the door. Freaking shame, man!

Another exciting thing. I saw my mother on Facebook in Zoe's house using her computer. She asked me whether I'm coming home for dinner at 7pm. =P I said yes, but ended up reaching home 8 something. I guess she didn't upset. Haha. Luckily. It's so rare. Finally it reached the end of the day. I went to Brem Mall just now. =D so the blog post is delayed. *^.^* Successfully got those expansion packs mentioned in previous posts, but just gonna install them tomorrow after Ching Ming.

See ya guys and gals. Good night everyone. Good night to you too, my dear, Zoe. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment