Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 09/04/2011


It’s before going out from my house to KLCC with my dear. *happy mode* ^.^ Haha. We are planning to have Japanese food, Sakae Sushi in KLCC as there is one outlet and I can use their red packet for RM8.00 discount, however the very first condition is we have to spend at least RM38.00 in a single receipt, only then we are entitled to have this discount. True also, no one is willing to run their business at a loss. Hehe.

I planned to depart at 10am, but finally I delayed it as I think my dear will reach around 1pm. So, I utilize a little bit time to blog.

Hmm, should I go to her house today? My aunt said she will have some time to visit Brem Mall this afternoon and I wanted to go there with her to buy some CDs. MY SIMS 2 EXPANSION PACKS!! I’m waiting for this long enough and I had got myself The Sims 2 Seasons using torrent download, being completed yesterday night. Yes. I’m going to complete the whole series now. :P *waiting* While happily thinking about the soon-to-get expansion packs, I remember about the stuff packs. Gosh, how could I complete that series? Maybe I should do a little planning and arrangement on my purchase of the game series so that I can save some money on them. Money is also one of the issues.
I think it’s time for it. Going off now. Have fun too, guys. :)

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment