Friday, April 15, 2011

Thursday 14/04/2011

Woah!! This is the "turning-point" day. I had resigned from my job today & it was my last day there. :)

The office had just started to renovate and it is so untidy right now, thus I had made the choice to leave two weeks earlier. Evelyn and I left the job together and the firm now is only left with the other two colleagues who treated us lunch for that day. Gosh. I was so touched by their action. Even, the farewell for Eileen we also didn't treat her.

I had planned a lot of activities and the following are the activities that I had thought of:

 1) Playing The Sims 2 & Getting know more about the new features after installing the rest of EPs
 2) Working out my blog
 3) Travel like HELL?!?!

Well, today I got my paycheck too as promised by my boss. I felt so regretted as we didn't keep our promise to work until the end of April 2011. Sir, we felt so sorry about that.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment