Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friday 15/04/2011


Today is my first day after resigning from my job. :) Happy? I think so, but I had activity for today, that is to accompany my sister to UiTM for JPA scholarship interview. Yes, she’s one of the candidates of the interview.

We went out at 11am with my cousin’s family as my uncle knows the routes of Shah Alam. We first picked up my cousin at ICOM, Jalan Pahang. We then headed to Shah Alam to search for the university. I do not know what things happened on the way to there as I fell asleep very soon after my cousin went up the car. *cross-finger* By the time I awoke, we were already in Shah Alam and searching for UiTM.

After confirming the location of the university, we were on a mission to fill up our empty stomach. In order not to cause any problem finding way back to UiTM, we did not go far to search for food. Thus, there were not many choices for us to choose that time.

At 3.30pm, doors of the interview rooms opened and a lot of students were coming out from those rooms. Some were moody and some were happy, but we were still waiting for my lovely sister to come out. I think she came out around 4 o’clock because of the interviewers were late.

Wow, I heard this for the first time. That’s all for my Friday. :)

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment