Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday 4/4/2011

It's been two months that I've not been to here to UPDATE my little blog. & even others too. *cross-fingered*


Haha. Just because I'm now working, it's too tired to always face the computer. ><'' (I did really dislike jobs working in front of computers long hours.)

Currently, I've gone back to my previous employer in Kompleks Mutiara, Jalan Ipoh to work as er er.. Actually I'm also not that sure. Accounts assistant? Audit Junior? Whatever lar.. As long as I got my job & it pays me satisfactory salary. $.$

Hey, don't say me money-minded, but in fact everything in this world needs money & of course I desperate for money just because of working capital. I barely survive throughout this March 2011 as I had incurred a capital expenditure on a camera. Not straight away pokai yet, but after I had purchased coupons for a meal for six pax that amount to hundred over bucks. *ewww..damn pokai d..*


So, I'm keeping an eye on my bank account closely. As soon as I got my salary, I will cash out some of it to pay for my daily expenses & my liabilities arise for the past month. >< (see..I even transact without full capacity..I have NET CURRENT LIABILITIES..)

That's all people. Time for bed. Have to fight with work tomorrow. :)

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment