Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday 5/4/2011


Recently, my sis has applied for admission to Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC). Actually, I don’t understand how did she come out with the idea of studying banking & finance course. Hmmm, I wonder. Out of a sudden she told me the course banking & finance, but I’m glad about that too as compared to accounting as the current expected salary for financial planner/investment officer is higher than an accountant, both with the same qualification. :)

Another thing that I’m wondering always. How do those interns survive with such a low pay actually? I was struggling with financial problems due to my low pay although I’m not paid as a vacant trainee. Did they just drain off their savings?

That’s all for now. Time to get back to work. :D

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment