Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesday 13/04/2011


Morning, guys. I was awake at 5 something and I felt like I’m quite healthy already. Due to the need of my bladder, I slept back after peeing. By the time I woke up again, I think it’s already 7am and I felt something on my head. Why is it recurring? Hmm, it’s ok. I will be working for the next half of the day today as I promised my boss that I will be working. Since I have to celebrate Zoe’s birthday and work, I have to sacrifice my health to divide the time to fulfill both tasks. Hopefully I will be able to stop working earlier so that I can rest well. My mouth is still swollen now, but not that pain anymore. :) Yipee!!

Well, what am I going to do today? Just continue with my plan for yesterday night, but the activities have changed slightly. Instead of having a gathering with Steven, we are now watching movie in Jusco TGV cinema. He had booked 3 tickets and online paid for it. After that, we will have a lunch together. Steven asked me to make it earlier as I planned it to be in the afternoon at first, as he dated his friends to do revision in the afternoon. So, it would be after the lunch, I resume my plan to work while Steven proceeds with his revision with his friends.

We watched “Ghouls on Rampage” at Kepong TGV and had KFC lunch AGAIN since last Saturday. :( Just because we had lunch, I was late to be on time to reach my office. I thought of eating something lighter so that I can save time, but luckily we didn’t, as I was quite hungry just before 5pm.

After my work, Zoe WAITED ME IN FRONT OF THE MAIN ENTRANCE of office suite and had paid off the bill of Secret Recipe. *happy, happier & happiest* :D We had dinner at the Pizza Hut downstairs. As we were quite full, we only ordered one pax meal. We went to Watsons to buy toothbrush for her and I bought myself Nugeno Men Cool Double Action facial wash product. ^^ Seems like I had been spending a lot these few days. I gotta keep to my budget so that I will have enough working capital to survive for the next few weeks before college reopens.

That’s all for my Wednesday outing. It was a memorable date ever in my life. Thanks dear for my breakfast and brunch, self-cooked spaghetti. Cool. This was a surprise to me. Love you always, my dear. Muacksssss. :)

.: JEFF :.

p/s: this is a delayed blog post due to my LAZINESS. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment