Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday 20/4/2011

I was informed by Zoe that Rebecca is looking for 3 people to help her filling in perfume into bottles on Tuesday. Since I am so desperate about money, I quickly promised her to work and to help her find the other two. Well, I found the two last minutes, which was on yesterday night. :)

The two are Mei Hui and Kah Chun. Haha, they are my sister’s friends. Why not I ask my sister to work instead of searching of the other two? It’s just because that my sister is having work on that day and she can’t take lift again as she had taken once for Tuesday. So, I asked her to ask her friends. :)

We planned to depart earlier at seven something in the morning so that we can be there in time (11am) but when we're on the way to there, Rebecca messaged me saying that she was going to have a meeting with her client and thus asking us to reach there by 1pm. Oh my gosh, what am I supposed to do within these few hours? Out of a sudden, I thought of Zoe, as her class will end at 10am. Therefore, I asked her out to meet.

We went to KFC around 10 something and McDonald around 12pm to have brunch and lunch respectively. I even tickled Zoe all the while when we had the chance to play like that in KFC. XD

About the work that we did for Rebecca, it was so interesting as it involved pouring of perfume. We poured the perfume out from the big bottle into a big beaker. After that, we poured another time to two smaller beakers in order to ease pouring into the small bottle. Mei Hui was in charged of tightening the cap of the bottle, whereas Kah Chun and I were in charged of pouring the perfumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment