Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday 21/04/2011

At first I thought today it would be a great day as Zoe is going to get her UTAR Debit Card with the aid of me, but things happened when you least expect. I felt so disappointed by my stupid act. Why am I so forgetful? Is it amnesia? *grump*


Just because of I'm too forgetful, she was terribly upset. I know myself, when someone felt angry on me, I will also be pissed off. Ok, I know I was wrong, but when I tried to be friendly with you and apologized, don't treat me that cool. My natural reaction is to feel uncomfortable with the person who do that to me. Natural reflection.

After we got the card, I sent her to the bus stop. At the bus stop, she told me the reason she was not happy again. Immediately I did not dare to say: I will only send you to the bus stop and you have to go back by yourself. I quickly said that I will accompany you back to your home.

Around 5pm, I told her I gotta leave so that I could reach home at 7pm. Unfortunately, I waited for one RapidKL bus for the duration of 3 Metrobus to reach. >< Damn it!! It was not that frustrating at first, but not long ago, it rained heavily. Gosh, when this happened, I knew that it was not my day today. Total time taken to reach my lovely home is around 4 hours as I reached home around 8 something.

Sorry Zoe. Sorry for making you sad. Sorry for making you worried. I'm so sorry.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment