Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wednesday 6/4/2011


Oh, it’s Wednesday again today. :) I’m so glad it is Wednesday today and I’m so happy about it.

Although I’m happy, I am still hoping to get the chance to eat a meal cooked by my dear. I was so happy when she said she will cook me a spaghetti lunch on one of the Wednesday, but at last she didn’t. I don’t mind about that, but I always think of it. Thinking when I will have that chance to eat it. Well, let’s not talk about sad things on happy Wednesday. :)

What should I prepare for my dear’s birthday? Hmmm, besides what she wants, what should I give? Hmmm, hope that everything that I planned will proceed smoothly as a person’s birthday is only once a year. Wish me luck, guys. ^^

It’s only the beginning of April and I’m so anxious about the coming semester on this May. Oh, am I bored of working? I’m thinking the same too. It’s too repetitive for accounting. Dry & boring.

Just back from lunch in a oily and smoky area. Ewww, I hate that smell on my body so much. >< I’m sure it will get off soon. :D Ok, that’s all for the moment. Wish you guys have a nice day today.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment