Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saturday 16/04/2011


Saturday 16/04/2011

It’s a big day for me as I was going to watch the first concert in my life today. Haha! I was going to watch Show Lo’s first concert in Malaysia at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil. Sounds cool? Yeah!! Another great thing to know is that Show is Zoe’s idol. I intended to win his concert tickets for her through Watson’s bidding contest as I was so poor to buy her the tickets. And I was successful! :)

Well, at first I promised Zoe to have lunch together, but it was raining for the first half day, so I didn’t go to her house. *sorry about that* and I was also busy playing The Sims 2. *cross-finger*

At last, I asked her to meet up with me at Central Market so that we could take LRT to Bukit Jalil together. We intended to use our Touch n’ Go card to pay for our train fares but we ended up entering the wrong platform and heading to the wrong side of the train lane. Luckily we could interchange our way at Titiwangsa (I know there might be other stations that can do that too, but I chose Titiwangsa to be safe as I know for sure we can do that there.).

The show was supposed to start at 8pm but it was late. Too bad for this as the first impression was a little bit too bad. The show was so interesting until that I didn’t realize the time passed so fast. Haha!

Sorry for no photos for this event. :P Oh, my lovely Saturday, which I spent with Show Lo.

.: JEFF :.

No comments:

Post a Comment